An orthopedic traumatologist specializes in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pathologies and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, which includes bone and muscular systems, as well as joints, fascia, ligaments.
In which situations and with which symptoms should I contact an orthopedic traumatologist?
A professional orthopedic traumatologist of the ilaya Family would help in the following complaints:
- pain in the neck, the spine, as well as in muscle tissues, joints, bones;
- limb’s trauma;
- significant change in skin color in injury area;
- unnatural mobility of joints or their disorder;
- edema of upper and lower extremities;
- crunching in limbs or the neck;
- all types of fractures;
- damage to muscle tissues and ligaments;
- damage and rupture of tendons;
- curvature of the spine;
- arthritis and arthrosis;
- malformations of the musculoskeletal system;
- deformation of the chest or limbs;
- injury of a joint
- intervertebral hernias and protrusions of disks;
- flat feet;
- general deterioration after injury or specialised surgery.
These symptoms are a red flag signalising that you need to visit an orthopedic traumatologist in order to exclude potential deterioration at an early stage as well as to find a cause and respective treatment and preventive measures.
What methods of diagnostics are used by orthopedic tramatologists?
An orthopedic traumatologist of the ilaya Family uses the following diagnostic methods in his/her practice:
- Check up, during which a doctor visually detects a pathology to make a preliminary diagnosis and recommend additional examinations if necessary.
- Palpation – a orthopedic traumatologist palpates a problematic area and determines a degree of disease severity. This method often helps to identify causes of various edema, deformities and pathologies.
- Digital X-ray.
- Computer tomography CTT, which is conducted to assess tissue condition and structure.
- Ultrasonic densitometry for adults and children. This modern type of examination is performed with an ultrasonic densitometer SUNLIGHT MiniOmni.
- The main task of this device is to determine the bone tissue density. Such diagnostics is a screening for rickets, lack of calcium, age dependant and drug-induced osteoporosis, hormonal disorders, etc.
- The list of diagnostics is prepared individually for each patient, based on symptoms and patient’s history. If necessary, a orthopedic traumatologist may advise to additionally consult specialists such as a surgeon, a neurologist, and others.
A paediatric orthopedic traumatologist in Kyiv
A paediatric orthopedist is a doctor, who is responsible for diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of diseases of the musculoskeletal system in children. A paediatric orthopedist must check a baby during the first year of life, and once a year during a period of growth. In addition, it is compulsory to consult a paediatric orthopedist before entering a kindergarten and a school.
The pediatric orthopedic traumatologist in the ilaya Family medical center conducts a comprehensive review of a child using additional diagnostic techniques (ultrasound of soft tissues, ultrasonic densitometry, other complex programs).
Orthopedics and traumatology in Kyiv.
How to find a good orthopedic traumatologist in Kyiv?
Our life rhythm has increased risk of daily injuries. A question: “How to find a good orthopedic traumatologist in Kyiv?” – is becoming increasingly relevant.
Highly qualified orthopedic traumatologists, specialised both in children and adults, work in the Ilaya Family clinic in Comfort Town on the Left Bank. Please check our price list for a cost of consultation of an orthopedic traumatologist and all necessary diagnostics.
Do not delay with an orthopedic traumatologist consultation, as it can be a first step to life without pain and with freedom of movement.
|Paediatric orthopedic traumatologist consultation||420,00|
|Orthopedic traumatologist consultation||420,00|
|Paediatric orthopedic traumatologist consultation at home||1 200,00|
|Orthopedic traumatologist consultation at home||1 200,00|
|Intra-articular administration of medicinal products (without a cost of medicinal products)||420,00|
|Reduction of dislocation 1st category||420,00|
|Reduction of dislocation 2nd category||780,00|
|Immobilization for transportation with traumas||420,00|
|Gypsum bandage of 1st category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage on fingers or toes)||290,00|
|Gypsum bandage of 2nd category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage to the elbow or the knee joint)||360,00|
|Gypsum bandage of 3rd category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage to the upper third of the shoulder or the thigh)||580,00|
|Scotchcast bandage of 1st category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage on fingers or toes)||360,00|
|Scotchcast bandage of 2nd category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage to the elbow or the knee joint)||540,00|
|Scotchcast bandage of 3rd category without a cost of disposable materials (bandage to the upper third of the shoulder or the thigh)||720,00|
|Local anesthesia in traumatology and orthopedics||240,00|
|Periarticular administration of medicinal products (without a cost of medicinal products)||360,00|
*-Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. Find out how much it costs for calling +380 (44) 42 24 103.
Do you have any questions? Immediately make an appointment with a specialist
We work round-the-clock. A family doctor operates from 8 am to 8 pm. A paramedic who can refer to your medical history provides assistance in emergency cases during a night. Doctors also provide recommendations by phone or via online application. Ask your family doctor online and receive fast response.
A personal doctor.
Your family doctor, who knows you personally. A real professionals who do not recommend what is not required and warn you about potential risks.
Attention from the first days
We care about your health from the first days of our cooperation. We make a preventive check up straight after signing a contract. We make all tests and procedures according to your age and gender, which are recommended by the MOH.
A mobile application
We are always online for our patients to provide recommendations and necessary consultations.